SSSTS Refresher Training Live Video Link Class – FLASH SALE
- This course will be delivered as a Virtual Classroom with a Real/Live Trainer running the course via Zoom from our premises; students can participate from home. The course will be completed as usual over 1 day, from 9am – 5pm.
- The CITB SSSTS Refresher is for those students who currently hold an existing SSSTS certificate. The existing certificate must still be in date and valid at the time of taking the class. Your new CITB SSSTS certificate will be valid for 5 years.
- The 1 day CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme Refresher provides candidates the necessary legal, health, safety, welfare and environmental training for construction supervisors, foreman and engineers, as well as labour staff.
- The course is recognised by the UKCG (UK Contractors Group) as providing the necessary training for working on UK construction sites.
- Official 2022 Course Publications from CITB, The Construction Industry Training Board will be provided to you, these are yours to keep.
- Additional information
CITB SSSTS Refresher (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme)
The SSSTS Refresher Course is a 1 day training programme conducted in the classroom or online. The training is taken by over ten thousand students each year to gain the appropriate safety training to supervise safely on construction sites.
The UKCG (UK Contractors Group) recognises the SSSTS as the industry requirement for all staff including supervisors, foremen, project managers and client facing staff to have the best training in supervising safely on site.
Course Content & Overview:
The Health and Safety at Work Act
Specific site issues that challenges supervisors on a daily basis
Effective toolbox talks
Supervision of occupational health
A good understanding of reading, spoken and written English. Please note that this course is only conducted in English and therefore it is paramount that students are able to communicate in English.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
All course materials are provided for the training course, which students will keep. This includes the Site Supervision Simplified GE706 and Toolbox Talk. E-books are provided for all online classes.
Students must attend the full day training and each session of the training course.
This is a very interactive course and students are assessed daily throughout undertaking individual and group exercises, case studies and there is a multiple choice test on the final day of the course.
Qualification & Renewal
Students are awarded the CITB Site Safety Plus SSSTS Qualification Certificate
The qualification is valid for 5 years, after which students will need to undertake a 1 day SSSTS
Refresher course to maintain the qualification for a further 5 years.
Alternatively, it may be better suited for students to upgrade by taking the 5 day CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme) course upon completion of their 5 years.
The trainer assigned for your course delivery is accredited by the CITB as an approved trainer for this course programme.
We work with only those trainers who have significantly delivered to a high standard and receive exceptionally positive feedback.
For those companies who are registered with the CITB for Grant and Levy purposes, you will be able to claim (subject to CITB approval) £35 for this course.
Grant Process: Please ensure your delegate is provided the Company Name, Registered Address and CITB Levy number. The student is required to provide these details during their class on their personal registration form.
The CITB will process the grant using these details directly with the registered company post completion of the course.
In House Training
This class is also available on what is known as in house training. We are able to arrange a trainer to come to your company premises to deliver the class on dates of your choosing. Please contact us for further details if this is a suitable option.
Please note minimum class size for the CITB SSSTS is 6 students.
|Available SSSTS Ref Dates||
Wed 23rd Feb 2022, Wed 23rd March 2022, Wed 30th March 2022