NVQ Level 3 Construction Site Supervisor – Includes CSCS Supervisors Gold Card
- Reviews (0)
This programme is appropriate for delegates who work in the Construction and Built Environment across a range of roles. Learners are required to demonstrate competence and knowledge in their workplace (normally construction site).
This qualification allows learners to able to receive a nationally recognised qualification which is assessed against National Occupational Standards.
It would be suitable for all construction operatives and supervisors, roles ranging from bricklayers, carpenters, joiners, operatives, supervisors, painter & decorator, plumbers and much more.
Completion of Units:
Learners must complete all units in Group A and a minimum of two units in Group B to give a minimum of 67 credits in total.
Group A- Mandatory units:
Y/600/7078 – Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
D/600/7079 – Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
R/600/7080 – Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
Y/600/7081 – Implementing and maintaining health, safety and welfare in the workplace
D/600/7082 – Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
Group B – Optional units:
H/600/7083 – Allocating and monitoring the use of plant and equipment in the workplace
M/600/7085 – Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
T/600/7086 – Confirming work meets quality standards in the workplace
J/600/7089 – Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace
F/600/7091 – Co-ordinating and confirming dimensional control requirements of the work in the workplace
L/600/7093 – Contributing to the circulation of construction related project information in the workplace
Benefits of the programme:
- Lifetime Qualification confirming your competence as a Construction Site Supervisor
- Includes CSCS Supervisors Gold Card at no additional cost
- Grants are available to CITB Levy registered companies
- No time off work required and no classroom time required
- Complete programme between 2-5 months
- Only 50% payable upon enrolment and remainder upon completion of programme
A good understanding of reading, spoken and written English. Please note that this programme is only conducted in English and therefore it is paramount that students are able to communicate in English.
Learners must be a minimum age of 16.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns on 020-7993-5030.
Assessment & Training
Students are assessed with OSAT (On Site Assessment & Training). Your assessor will arrange visits to observe and deliver training at your place of work. A portfolio of evidence is gathered demonstrating of competence and training and is gathered in the following ways:
• Observation or evidencing of current practice where evidence is generated from a current job role
• a programme of development where evidence comes from assessment opportunities built into a learning/training programme whether at or away from the workplace
• Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) this is where a learner can demonstrate that they can meet the assessment criteria within a unit through prior experience or through knowledge, understanding or skills they already possess without needing to undertake a course of learning.
• A combination of the above
Students are awarded the Edexcel Pearson NVQ Level 3 Occupational Works Supervision (Construction) Qualification.
In addition, students are awarded with their CSCS Gold Supervisors Card which is included without additional fee.
This is a lifetime qualification and therefore does not require renewal.
The assessor assigned for your course delivery is accredited by the Edexcel Pearson as an approved trainer for this course programme.
We work with only those trainers who have significantly delivered to a high standard over a number of years and receive exceptionally positive feedback.
For those companies who are registered with the CITB for Grant and Levy purposes, you will be able to claim (subject to CITB approval) a grant on completion of the programme.
Your assessor will assist in the process of the grant should your company be eligible.