NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management – Includes CSCS Managers Black Card
This programme is appropriate for delegates who work in the Construction and Built Environment across a range of roles. Learners are required to demonstrate competence and knowledge in their workplace (normally construction site).
This qualification allows learners to able to receive a nationally recognised qualification which is assessed against National Occupational Standards.
This programme is suitable for all construction site supervisors and managers.
Completion of Units:
Learners must complete the mandatory units and achieve a minimum of 81 credits (All 4 units). Learners must also achieve a minimum of 50 credits from the optional units (Normally 4 of the optional units).
U5014198 Maintain Health, Safety And Welfare Systems In Ccom
U5005422 Plan, Allocate And Monitor Work In Own Area
U5014199 Chair Meeting And Take Decisions In Ccom
U5014200 Develop And Maintain Working Relationships & Personal Dev
U5014204 Plan Measured Surveys In Ccom
U5014205 Establish The Condition Of Property In Ccom
U5014201 Identify, Assess & Evaluate Project Requirements In Ccom
U5014206 Develop And Agree Detailed Project Designs In Ccom
U5014207 Specify And Control Production Documents In Ccom
U5014208 Prepare Procurement Schedules And Programmes Of Works
U5014209 Implement Strategic & Integrated Supply Chain Management
U5014202 Obtain Tenders And Appoint Successful Contractors In Ccom
U5014203 Evaluate Enquiries And Submit Tenders In Ccom
U5014210 Evaluate Work Methods And Programme In Ccom
U5014211 Analyse, Monitor And Optimise Materials, Plant & Services
U5014212 Control Contract Work In Ccom
U5014213 Optimise And Control Contract Progress And Costs In Ccom
U5014214 Prepare & Agree Contract Accounts And Entitlement In Ccom
Benefits of the programme:
• Lifetime Qualification confirming your competence as a Construction Site Manager
• Includes CSCS Managers Black Card at no additional cost
• Grants are available to CITB Levy registered companies
• No time off work required and no classroom time required
• Complete programme between 3-6 months
• Only 50% payable upon enrolment and remainder upon completion of programme
A good understanding of reading, spoken and written English. Please note that this programme is only conducted in English and therefore it is paramount that students are able to communicate in English.
Learners must be a minimum age of 16.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns on 020-7993-5030.
Assessment & Training
Students are required to build a portfolio of evidence which is assessed for competence, experience and knowledge. A portfolio of evidence is gathered demonstrating of competence and training and is gathered in the following ways:
• an online platform is created for each learner to access and load performance and knowledge criteria onto your portfolio.
• a programme of development where evidence comes from assessment opportunities built into a learning/training programme whether at or away from the workplace
• Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) this is where a learner can demonstrate that they can meet the assessment criteria within a unit through prior experience or through knowledge, understanding or skills they already possess without needing to undertake a course of learning.
• A combination of the above
Students are awarded the Edexcel Pearson NVQ Level 6 Construction Contracting Operations Management Qualification.
In addition, students are awarded with their CSCS Managers Black Card which is included without additional fee.
This is a lifetime qualification and therefore does not require renewal.
The assessor assigned for your course delivery is accredited by the Edexcel Pearson as an approved assessor for this course programme.
We work with only those trainers who have significantly delivered to a high standard over a number of years and receive exceptionally positive feedback.
For those companies who are registered with the CITB for Grant and Levy purposes, you will be able to claim (subject to CITB approval) a grant on completion of the programme.
You may contact the citb Grants team to assist you for this.